Terms of Website use
- This Website is owned and managed by FORK IT (UEN: 52988243D).
- Use of this Website is subject to our terms and conditions.
- While FORK IT makes every effort to ensure that the information available on the Website is accurate, it does not guarantee that the Website is free from errors.
- FORK IT does not accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions, and reserves the right to change information published on the Website at any time.
- FORK IT does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits of any kind whatsoever, which may result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
- This general disclaimer is not restricted by any of the specific warnings and disclaimers in FORK IT’s Terms and Conditions, and nothing in the Terms and Conditions derogates from FORK IT’s right to comply with legal or law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by FORK IT with respect to that use.
By placing an order, the buyer acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
In view of hygiene and food safety, all Bakes cannot be returned or exchanged.
PayNow and direct bank transfers are not automated. Payment made after operating hours (Mon-Fri: 10am to 6pm, excluding public holidays) will be acknowledged the next working day.
Please check your spam/junk folder if you did not receive our automated acknowledgement, confirmation or pick up location email in your inbox.
We reserve the right to remove/cancel any order that is not paid after 24-hours, so that others have a chance.
Our DBS Business Account 0720226127, PayNow UEN 52988243D and QR code:
- Slight changes may be made to the Bakes design (e.g. placement of toppers, etc.) as we see fit for practical and aesthetic purposes.
- All weights, recommended servings and sizes are approximations only.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions of Bakes available on the website are as accurate and current as possible. Images, however, are for illustration purposes only and actual Bakes may vary.
- Non-edible items may be used as decorative pieces on our Bakes. Please ensure that these non-edible items are removed prior to consumption.
- Bakes may be subject to stock availability. We will take the necessary steps to inform customers should we not be able to fulfil any orders for whatever reason; and offer suggestions for alternative Bakes.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on the website are updated from time to time. FORK IT reserves the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove promotional offers from time-to-time and as necessary.
- If you want customised Bakes size, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp at 8874 8262. Confirmation must be at least 2 days before delivery date/day.
- Bakes price stated on Website exclude delivery charges.
- Delivery charges varies, please use shipping calculation to check.
Order Amendment or Cancellation
- Order cancellation are not allowed once total order payment has been completed; i.e. upon receiving an email that your order is being processed.
- If approved, a 50% cancellation fee of the total order amount will apply for any full order cancellations once total order payment has been completed. The remaining amount will be returned as store credit.
- If approved, for orders less than 2 days before delivery date, there is a 100% cancellation charge.
- Requests sent after operating hours (Mon-Fri: 10am to 6pm, excluding public holidays) will not be entertained till the next working day.
- Full and partial refunds are not provided.
- Store Credit Terms and Conditions: Store credits can be utilised for future purchases and applied on our “Checkout” page. Orders must be placed before stated expiry date for successful redemption (chosen date of delivery or collection can be after expiry date). Store credits are tagged to your account/email and is non-transferable.
- Payment must be made in full for an order slot to be successfully reserved and confirmed.
- Payment made after operating hours (Mon-Fri: 10am to 6pm, excluding public holidays) will be acknowledged the next working day.
- The final order total (after discount) must be above $90 per location (same day delivery) to qualify for free delivery. Orders utilising discount codes which result in the final order total dropping below $90 will not be entitled to free delivery.
- We reserve the right to impose delivery charge for order with different delivery dates.
- FORK IT engages a third party vendors to provide delivery services.
- We do not deliver outside of Singapore.
- The recipient of the Bakes is wholly responsible for checking that the order specification of the Bakes received are correct and in good condition. Subsequent disputes regarding damage to the Bakes or incorrect Bakes design will not be entertained if not raised to the driver at the time of delivery. FORK IT will not be responsible for any damage that occurs after the delivery has been completed.
- FORK IT standard delivery is scheduled between 2pm to 6pm at $10 for East region, $15 for islandwide and $20 for Sentosa. Specific Time delivery charge is $40 for islandwide and $45 for Sentosa per location, within a specified one hour time slot. Special Hour (before 2pm or after 6pm) delivery charge is $30 for islandwide and $35 for Sentosa per location.
- Any requested changes from a Self Collection to a Delivery is subject to the availability of our couriers. Regular delivery charges apply and must be paid TWENTY-FOUR (24) hours before original date/time of collection. If this deadline passes without payment, your order will be processed as a collection.
- Any requested changes to delivery date, time and location, if allowed, will incur a charge as stipulated by our third party delivery service vendor.
- If there is no one present to receive the order during the time slot chosen, the driver will leave the items outside the premises, such as in front of the door or on a cabinet, if there is one. We will not be responsible for the conditions of these items after delivery.
- If the driver arrives at the location and instructions are given to the driver to leave the items outside the premises, such as in front of the door or on a cabinet, we will not be responsible for the conditions of these items after delivery.
- If there is an issue with the Bakes such as a missing item, wrong size, please email/call immediately so that we can provide assistance.
- Payment must be made in full for an order slot to be successfully reserved and confirmed.
- Payment made after operating hours (Mon-Fri: 10am to 6pm, excluding public holidays) will only be acknowledged the next working day.
- An email confirmation will be made to the person listed as the person collecting the Bakes to inform of collection location. A courtesy WhatsApp may be made to the person listed if no update on pick up time.
- We operate from 3 kitchens; Bedok North, Marine Parade and Tampines. Depending on the Bakes, your pick up location can be Bedok North, Marine Parade and/or Tampines. For us to bake efficiently, the 3 kitchens do not duplicate efforts and bake different things on the menu for the week, hence cannot request for specific pick up location.
- Collection hours will be from 2pm to 6pm.
- All changes to collection date will not be entertained.
- All collections must be made between 2pm to 6pm of the day/date chosen. Bakes that are not collected by closing time will be discarded and refund requests will not be entertained.
- The person collecting the Bakes, including couriers engaged by the person who ordered the Bakes, is wholly responsible for checking that the order specifications of the Bakes received are correct and in good condition. Subsequent disputes regarding damage to the Bakes or incorrect Bakes design, will not be entertained if not raised to our staff at the time of collection.
- We will not be responsible for any damage that occurs after the items have left our premises.
- Bakes (with indication to be kept refrigerated) and leftovers should be kept refrigerated (not frozen) till time of consumption.
- Bakes or leftovers (to be kept refrigerated) overnight should be consumed within 2 to 3 days of date of collection/delivery.
- We recommend Bakes to be kept to suggested storage conditions stated on the Website, and that consumption shelf life be observed accordingly. FORK IT shall not be held liable for Bakes stored under inappropriate conditions and/ or kept beyond suggested shelf life.
Allergy & Dietary Restriction
- We are not a halal-certified bakery and our kitchen handles alcohol for the production of some of our Bakes flavour.
- All our Bakes may contain traces of nuts, gluten, eggs, dairy, wheat, soy and other allergens, even if the description does not specify them as an ingredient. All Bakes are made in the same environment as Bakes containing allergens, so we cannot guarantee that any Bakes is free from traces of allergens. Our Bakes are therefore not recommended for those with allergies.
- FORK IT shall not be held liable for any adverse medical conditions and/or allergies arising from consumption of our Bakes. Our Bakes are not halal certified as we have amongst our Bakes range, items containing alcohol. However, no pork and lard is used in our Bakes.
- Upon receipt of payment, your order will be ready within 2 weeks.
- We will notify you via email when your order is ready.
- All discount codes are for one-time use only, no extensions for expired discount codes will be provided.
- Any discount codes must be redeemed before the expiry date. A delivery/collection date after the expiry date may be chosen.
- The final order total (after discount) must be above $90 to qualify for free delivery. Orders utilising discount codes which result in the final order total dropping below $90 will not be entitled to free delivery.
- Discount codes are not transferable for Cash.
- Changes cannot be made to orders utilising discount codes.
- Full order cancellations utilising discount codes will not be entertained. Under extraordinary circumstances where a cancellation is possible, the discount code will be forfeited and a cancellation fee will apply.
Copyright and Trademark
The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of FORK IT, or its content and technology providers or their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this website in any form is prohibited save that you may:
- Copy, print or download extracts of the material on this website for the sole purpose of using this website or placing an order with FORK IT.
- Copy print or download the material on this site for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
By using FORK IT, you consent to our terms and conditions
Should you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your order, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com